Kansas Statewide Plan for Independent Living Housing Work Group

Affordable, Accessible, Integrated Housing

Quick Links

Informational Sections:

Section 1 Rental Assistance

Having trouble paying rent due to the pandemic or other issues and conditions outside your control? Below are resources from the Kansas Housing Corporation website that may help.

  1. Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance (KERA)

A. Services

B. Application

C. HUD Rental Help

Section 2 Homeowners Assistance

The following links are from the Kansas Housing Corporation website.

  1. Housing Relief Fund

  2. Services

  3. Homelessness

  4. Community Services

  5. Housing Partners

Section 4 Transition

Section 5 Olmstead Act

Ways to file an Olmstead Complaint:

  1. Olmstead Self-Assessment tool.

  2. Where to file an Olmstead complaint.

  3. Online Complaint Form

  4. Fill out and send the paper ADA Complaint Form

or a letter containing the same information, and

fax to (202) 307-1197, or mail to:

U.S. Department of Justice

Civil Rights Division

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530

If you have questions about filing an

ADA complaint, please call:

ADA Information Line: 800-514-0301

(voice) or 800-514-0383 (TTY).